skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
McCabe Meanderings
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
More Outdoors
In these shots, I had a hard time drawing the baby's attention away from the blowing bramble. She so distractable--by everything else that is.
Gotcha!
There it blows again. I wonder if I could eat it.
Holding the baby so I could take some "individual" shots
Holding the baby just because everyone else did.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(64)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(218)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(20)
▼
October
(27)
Spontaneous
Just About Bedtime
Trying Out "Studio"
I Wuv Skating!
Ninja Cursive
My New Plaything
Brother Love
A Visitor at School
Thanksgiving
Swinging Sweetie
Girl in Green
Out of the Blue (Quotes, sorry no photos)
Monkey See, Monkey Do
I'm Five!
Just The Boys
Classic C
Just The Baby
More Outdoors
"What's Left of Fall" Shots
Boys and Pattern Blocks
Stinky
Yesterday It Snowed
Zoo on Friday
4-months-old
My First Meal (Warning: if smeared food grosses yo...
Drowsy with Daddy
McLean Pond with the Snows
►
September
(22)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(46)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(3)
About Me
Holly
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment