Sunday afternoon we went back to Griffith Woods. This is such a fun place with lots to explore. We decided to take our galoshes and see where they took us!



Found a good spot to cross




And plenty of nice rocks for throwing.

Daddy even skipped a few.

Baby happy in the snuggly.

Bigger kid happy in the backpack.

Even bigger kids enjoying this
weird mud: more like wet clay. We didn't build anything in it, but we could've, and it would probably still be there (unless, of course, someone kicked it real hard).

Okay I couldn't resist piling them all on a rock and trying to get a group shot.
Little drummer boys



I know I always point this out but look at those cheeks. You just gotta kiss those.


Look at those bottom teeth growing in! Yippee--before those top ones fall out.

Look a tiny weed

Look the tiniest member

A nice end to the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment