Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday with Friends

The boys' friends came over to play today. Here's what we did:


Dress up as per usual (the youngest friend pictured here)

We even had a "quiet time" midday. These boys read


or drew.


The other boys played Playmobil.


After "quiet time," they dug around in the sandbox, but this didn't last long (which made me happy. Imagine the mess they'd be; this would've been fine, but I was glad everyone didn't need a bath before supper.)





"I'm turning you into a watermelon." (This kid cracks us up.)

When Matt came home, he took them all out back to play soccer so I could get supper together.



And of course no day would be complete without sword fighting.


Here they are with the shields we made.

What fun they have together! We are so thankful for these guys. We couldn't ask for better friends in Calgary.

1 comment:

  1. They might have the swords and shields but you are the one who saved the day! Thank you friend!! I think the clouds are beginning to lift little by little.

    ReplyDelete