On Friday, we all drove up to Lake Louise.
As we approach the lake from the trail. . .
A boat rental cabin
The boys enjoyed peering into the lake. It was so clear. I think they were trying to figure out how to fish out some rocks without getting too wet.
I love these two shots!
Clambering over rocks made this spot very fun. You'd think whoever planned the layout of this place had our boys in mind.
"Do you want to ride in the backpack or walk?"
"Walk. . .no, RUN!"
I just love it when the boys WANT to have their photos taken.
Then it started to rain! And I lost my subject. We all ran inside the hotel: the Fairmont Chateau. We found a shop selling ice cream: mmmm. . .chocolate fudge ripple.
The scenery at Lake Louise is spectacular.
Grammy and the boys were pretty amazing themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment