Remember I mentioned we went to Banff last Friday? Well a real highlight was a shop called Holiday on Horseback. The shop was filled with fun things, but best of all they were having a sale on cowboy boots. I must mention I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots for years--ever since I outgrew the red ones I got for Christmas ohhh. . .15 years ago? Anyway. When we moved out west to Calgary, I really NEEDED a pair. How can one live in the "Wild West" and not have cowboy boots? My husband being quite convinced of this (at least for me that is) decided now was the time. We found this FABULOUS pair of boots for a fabulously good price at Holiday on Horseback. "I didn't get you a Canada Day gift yet," my very thoughtful husband said. (We don't really do Canada Day gifts, but hey I'm not arguing!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment