Here are a few of the shots we did get.
Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3
Looks very funny to catch someone in the middle of a dance move. These guys were having fun.
Everytime Sweet Pea looked up W looked down, and when he'd look up she'd look down. Comedy of Errors for sure!
The sweetest valentine
By the time I could get everyone together, P was in tears, C still hadn't fully recovered from frozen fingers, L wasn't sure he wanted to hold a heart (of ALL things for a boy to have to hold!), W was such a good sport but told me later he wanted to hold his hearts high because he was blocking the sun from his eyes. Oh well! I look forward to trying this spot out without snow or coats! Then they can run, dance and laugh and I can take pictures: we'll all enjoy ourselves.
"It seems like a summer day with snow and cold." TLM
No comments:
Post a Comment