Thursday, January 28, 2010

Louisiana at a Glance

We stayed and played with grandparents,

Had frosties and played with the cousins,

Met new cousins,

Tromped in mud puddles (muddy truck ruts really),

did a little target shooting,

and visited the great-grans. (We actually stayed a few nights with them as well.)

In short, we had a super fun time (to quote our 2-year-old). I'll post more photos later, though I must admit I lost the camera card with MOST of our photos. The photos I have are only of the last weekend we were in Louisiana. Perhaps the other card will turn up; we had such fun and would love to share it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big all those kiddos have gotten! Looks like you had a lovely time. We sure miss seeing ALL of you. I do hope you find your camera card. What a sad thing to lose!

    ReplyDelete